How Does This Work?
- ADVANCED SIGN UPS AND CANCELLATIONS FOR ALL SESSIONS CLOSES AT 8PM, THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SESSION.
- Practice sessions have moved to Magnet Theater Training Center – 22 West 32nd Street, 10th Fl
- ***PAYMENTS ARE NOW VENMO ONLY*** (See why here)
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early, to check in with the monitor.
- Sign ups are preferred but you may attend as a “drop in”, unless the website says “Session Closed.” Your cost will be slightly higher than the advanced sign up participants.
- A final confirmation will be sent the night before with pricing and other info anytime between 8pm & midnight.
- Cost depends on the number of sign ups for a practice session but most sessions are usually $10 or UNDER
- ***ANYONE who signs up in advance and cancels after the final confirmation email has been sent will be charged the drop in rate for the session.*** Repeated cancellations will result in a drop in only attendance allowed.
It was a difficult decision but after careful consideration of the current improv landscape, Julia Morales and Michelle Thomas have decided to close 10,000 Hours practice sessions in NYC, as of 10/31/2017. We thank all of those that have participated for seven years and especially the coaches that have volunteered their time. The coaches pages is only a partial representation of all of those that have been a part of this program from day 1 but we sincerely, couldn’t have kept it going for as long as we did, without their help. Below is a list, to the best of our memory, of all of those that have coached for 10,000 Hours.
The jam and the 10K show are still happening! We hope that you will still join us on Sundays at 5:30pm and 6:30pm, at The Peoples Improv Theater.
Michelle F. Thomas and Julia Morales